Music 4 Life® [M4L] is excited to be the only music therapist-owned business amongst giants in the industry in the virtual 2021 American Music Therapy Conference Exhibit Hall. Discover what M4L’s latest buzz is all about October 14-17, 2021.
M4L Founder Judith Pinkerton states, “We are so excited to showcase meaningful pandemic-related happenings at Music 4 Life. Catch our enthusiasm with complimentary consults, free webinar, accredited trainings, revenue sharing and new jobs. Connect virtually with me at our online exhibit with special gifts offered to attendees!”
Here are the highlights at M4L’s virtual Conference Booth:
- Recent surge in service demand requires hiring two full time music therapists. For more information, open the job posting.
- M4L’s robust telemedicine site allows Pinkerton to carve out special time during the conference to spend with attendees who are interested in connecting with her, discussing one of these topics, or something else of interest:
- transforming personal struggles with Music Medicine support;
- job pre-interviews;
- revenue sharing; and
- accredited Music Medicine Practitioner training.
- Sign up for the free webinar “17 Music Medicine Strategies and Best-Loved Session Plans.”
- Access pre-launch information about the “Power Up Your Life” Special Package of 400 items
Attend the 2021 American Music Therapy Conference registering here.
Today’s article was written by our Guest Blogger:
Judith Pinkerton, LPMT, MT-BC
Licensed board-certified music therapist
Founder/CEO, Music 4 Life® Inc.